You know what I hate more than a headache (and I absolutely LOATHE headaches)? CHAPPED LIPS. There’s nothing more annoying than chapped lips but fortunately, it’s very easy to get rid of them with minimal effort. I’ve put together 5 easy ways to just rid us all of the trouble.
- GHEE (Clarified Butter) TO THE RESCUE – I know it sounds weird but it works like magic. Apply some ghee on your lips before you go to bed and you’ll wake up with soft and supple lips the next morning.
- KEEP A LIP BALM HANDY – Everyone recommends this for a reason! Make sure you keep one handy. It might take a couple of minutes to settle in but it sure as well works. I swear by my EOS lip balm. Nivea, Baby Lips by Maybelline and VLCC lip balms are also on my love list!
- DO NOT LICK YOUR LIPS – Just don’t. Okay? I know it seems like the quickest and easiest way to get rid of chapped lips but it only makes it worse. The saliva dries quick, making your lips drier than before.
- PREP BEFORE APPLYING MAKEUP – Make sure that your lips are all ready for the makeup that you’re going to put on them. I use Vaseline right when I start my makeup which gives it about 10-15 good minutes to settle and soak in my lips. The right lipstick will also make a world of a difference!
- PROTECT YOUR LIPS WHEN YOU’RE OUT SOMEWHERE – You can use a muffler/dupatta to cover your lips when you’re subject to strong winds, dirt, and pollution. I regularly travel in an auto and covering my mouth saves me a lot of trouble!
That was it for the post! I hope it helps. Let me know in the comment section below. You can also send me a personal message on my Instagram/Facebook profile.
Lots of love,